Unbelievable: I Am Broke To Travel And Watch My Players In Action – Sunday Oliseh

Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has cried out
to his pay masters to come to his financial aid
as he is broke to travel and meet some foreign-
based players before the two-legged Africa Cup
of Nations qualifying matches against Egypt next
month.
Oliseh said that while it is important that he
meets physically with these players before the
matches, he is struggling to raise funds for his
travel expenses.
He, however, hopes that the Nigeria Football
Federation, NFF, will come to his aid.
"I'm struggling financially because there is no
money for me to travel. I know very soon I will
get to physically talk to some of the players.
"I need to speak with each of these players for
like 15 to 20 minutes face to face at their
respective bases in Europe before we will meet
in Nigeria.
"The problem now is that if I have to travel
around Europe I will need money for my
transportation, accommodation and other
logistics. I'm waiting for the approval of the
football Federation before I will do this. Things
are biting harder for everybody now. I just hope
I won't be misquoted, " the coach said in an
interview on a Lagos-based sports radio on
Friday.
Speaking on his programme for the matches
against the Pharaohs, Oliseh disclosed that he
has not sent the list of the players he will invite
to the NFF, adding that the present form of the
players will determine who to invite.
"We will look for current form of the players. I
want to start the camping two weeks before
the match with home-based players. I need to
select some of them for the two matches
because of their performance in the last CHAN
in Rwanda.
"The plan is to play result oriented games which
I'm very much optimistic that we will win," he
said.
On the state of his health, Oliseh happily said
that he is getting better compared to when
Nigeria featured in CHAN in Rwanda last month.
"I had a test which came out fine and I'm
happy to say that I have begun to play tennis. I
had not been on court in the last three to four
month because of my illness. Tennis is a sport I
love doing after my retirement.
"I can now run without catching my breath,"
Oliseh said.

COMMENTS

Name

Benue News,376,Biafra,5,Business News,72,Celebrities,92,Crime And Offence,45,Culture,25,Download,5,Education,57,Entertainment,152,Fashion,4,Foreign News,44,Ghana News,5,Health,36,Jobs/Recruitements,20,Nigerian News,823,Politics,305,Relationship,78,Slider,5,Sports,34,Taraba News,12,Technology,15,
ltr
item
Benue Blog Portal: Unbelievable: I Am Broke To Travel And Watch My Players In Action – Sunday Oliseh
Unbelievable: I Am Broke To Travel And Watch My Players In Action – Sunday Oliseh
Benue Blog Portal
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/unbelievable-i-am-broke-to-travel-and.html
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/unbelievable-i-am-broke-to-travel-and.html
true
8328915417938209519
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Reply Cancel reply Delete Posted By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy