‘I SIept with My Son for Money” : Mother Makes Shocking Confession



A woman’s confession on Facebook has gone viral. The woman wrote :
Last year, everything started going downhill. My husband divorced me, I couldn’t afford the rent on my apartment anymore, and I couldn’t manage the deposit for even a cheap apartment. Then the convenience store I worked at shut down.


My son Jimmy and I started to live in my car.
My old boss Mr B., who had always seemed the nicest guy in the world, gave me a few bucks to tide me over, but it ran out. I went for another loan and he offered me a “job” with would come with money and a trailer to live in. He said all I had to do was have s_ex with my son for his amusement every weekend.

I threatened to tell the cops, he pointed out it would look like I was trying to get revenge. I slapped him and stomped away. Three weeks later, after not eating for two days and with winter coming and still living in my car, I talked about it with Jimmy. We both agreed that we didn’t have a lot of options. So I went back to Mr B. and asked if we could take up his offer. It’s been a year now. We live in a nice trailer that’s actually bigger than our old apartment.
Jimmy’s back in school. On Friday night we drive over to Mr B.’s house and stay until Sunday night. It’s always different. Sometimes he makes us act out skits, sometimes he tells us to “do our own thing”, sometimes he has one of us jump and force ourself on the other, sometimes he just randomly has us do different positions. Every evening ends with one or both of us “blowing” Mr B. He never participates otherwise.
He paid extra for a Christmas performance last year.

COMMENTS

Name

Benue News,376,Biafra,5,Business News,72,Celebrities,92,Crime And Offence,45,Culture,25,Download,5,Education,57,Entertainment,152,Fashion,4,Foreign News,44,Ghana News,5,Health,36,Jobs/Recruitements,20,Nigerian News,823,Politics,305,Relationship,78,Slider,5,Sports,34,Taraba News,12,Technology,15,
ltr
item
Benue Blog Portal: ‘I SIept with My Son for Money” : Mother Makes Shocking Confession
‘I SIept with My Son for Money” : Mother Makes Shocking Confession
http://www.gistmania.com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=297089.0&attach=79734&image.jpg
Benue Blog Portal
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-siept-with-my-son-for-money-mother.html
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/
https://benuenewsblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-siept-with-my-son-for-money-mother.html
true
8328915417938209519
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Reply Cancel reply Delete Posted By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy